• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Power Window Regulator for '99 XJ 4dr?

Jeeppowr

NAXJA Forum User
Hey ya'all, I got the power window blues... Right Front is held up by a wooden paint stirring stick for now, but it's hot here, and I want my 45X4 AC back (yep, 4 windows, 45MPH).

Some of you have found killer deals on regulators, share some wisdom for a brother in need? My dealership wants $180, best price on an aftermarket was $125. I'm fine with a used model, but can't find any post model year 2001 items, which is when they did the redesign to fix the engineering flaw I think. Hell, for this money, I don't want it to break in another 5 years. There's gotta be a website somewhere that has a good one, what are your experiences?

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU in advance for your help!

Try here. Genuine Mopar (shoud be the redesigned version), $94.30 for the right side.

Dave

Back