• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOG COLLARS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
Well folks, even after the crash, the offer still stands.

Free collars, You just pay shipping VIA paypal or MO.

Designs are at www.yellowdog-design.com
go to top right hand corner, click "2007 Catalog" and let it load.

I had quite a list before the crash and lost a lot of names/designs. If you already contacted me before the crash, just send me a PM.

Those of you who have already PayPal'd me money, yours have been shipped out this week. Sorry for the delay but we just had 2 shows and we're getting ready for one in Chicago this week.

Yes, we do offer them in the ultra style, green and pink go on black nylon, blue goes on blue nylon.

PM me your addy and I'll do a quick ups est. then you can paypal me or which ever you prefere.

Our website sucks, the software may be decent but the kid who made it musta been in high school.

Do you do custom stitching. I'd like to get a collar with "Disco" on it. Maybe some studs or something. Thanks for the hook up.

We dont do embroidery or studs. just simple collars.. We leave that for the folks who have nothing else to offer, haha. A local embroidery shop should be able to do it for only $5 or so.

Nope, Ive had as many as 5 requested, just adds a lil to shipping so by all means.

ZacSquatch said:
We dont do embroidery or studs. just simple collars.. We leave that for the folks who have nothing else to offer, haha. A local embroidery shop should be able to do it for only $5 or so.

Cool, thanks.:eeks1:

interested too but every link on your site goes to a blank page

i have 6 dogs to buy for, 1 Aussie Sheppard, 1 boxer, 1 American bulldog, 1 sharpae, and 2 tea cup Chihuahuas but i need to see the product first, thanks

Sure your hitting the right link?

Top right hand corner... 2007 catalog

Dude, you need to offer ferret collars. Not that them little jacka$$'s will keep them on for more than an hour.

Yesh... we make emm... With break away clasps so the Kittah doesn't strangle its lil fuzzy self.

This offer stands as long as people want them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back