• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's end this vacuum/vent/cruise control pattern

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, it seems everybody has the issue, so how about somebody all knowing chimes in to make it easy for everybody to figure out.

1st. Which vacuum lines connect to that reservoir in the bumper?

2nd. Which are which? (i.e. thick line may be a/c or c/c?)

3rd. How to re-route them yourself.

I think these are the main questions people ask about and if members can help out that'd be great.

the lines are continous. they don't just end. follow them to where they go and figure it out. or I can just give you this little book I have, it gives you all the answers to life. just send 8,905 payments of $5900 each and I'll make sure the book is sent 4 day air but only after I recieve the last payment.

Um, what about the vacuum routing diagram decal that's in every engine bay?

In mine I had one large hose that went into the pill on the bumper and it t's off to the Cruise control servo then continues to the small hose and into the firewall... IF you need to know anymore ill have to look... PM me i'll check. BTW mine is a 93 country w/0 disco front axle.

Back