• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alignment not holding - any thoughts?

zeke2230

NAXJA Forum User
Guys,

2000, 3" lift, new HD Tie Rod, ball joints, axle U-joints, front hubs, all over the last 6 months. Got it aligned a month ago prior to the Snowshoe Jamboree (which was a great first jamboree for my oldest son and me) -- noticed it pulling right on the 13 hour ride home... had it aligned again 2 days ago (and had tires balanced and rotated) and it's doing the same thing after only 30 miles down the road...

Any thoughts on what is causing this or what might need to be replaced? (BTW - putting on a new HD trackbar in 2 weeks)

Thanks for any help.

Scott

Trac bar bushing could be the culprit, see how it is after you replace it.

Are you sure it's really out of alignment?

I say this because, when mine was stock, everynow and then it would like to follow the crown in the road (pull right or left sometimes).

I put my 3" lift on and noticed it even more, and noticed it even more so after the 31's. Mine's in alignment, per factory spec (had it checked at several places).

Back