• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Down Window = Stall?

That's pretty crazy I never heard of anything like that happing before. Umm I am really swinging in the dark here but mabey there is a vacume issue. If you roll down any other window dose it stall?

The truck only stalls if the pass window is rolled down. I think it is electrical because the dash guages and all the lights go out.

Sounds like a short. There is a lot of wire between the driver and passenger doors. Does it do it if you roll it down from the passenger door? If not then your short may be in the driver door area. If it does then I would start by checking the motor ground and wires in the passenger door and work your back to the driver door.

Remove the kick panel on passanger side, look at the wires over there.. Does it do the same thing when you use the passanger door switch?

I'd be looking for a short. If it's enough of a short to stall your buggy, you might end up looking for a fire extinguisher if you don't find it soon.

Im glad that I put a fire extinguisher in my jeep out of an old boat I had.. Just to be incase somthing does go wrong im coverd.

Back