• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE and TCase Drop

One or the other, but not both. I'd try the TC drop first, and if you still have vibes, go with an SYE. If money isn't an issue, just go straight for the SYE.

Hale

you'll be fine with a Tc drop. you could always shim too.

I run neither, with 5.5", but each jeep is different. Had Tcase drop, but when I did my own long arms, and a tomken crossmember, I pulled um out, and just left it, to see how it drove. No problems, no vibes. It's weird.

adamusmc2002 said:
I run neither, with 5.5", but each jeep is different. Had Tcase drop, but when I did my own long arms, and a tomken crossmember, I pulled um out, and just left it, to see how it drove. No problems, no vibes. It's weird.

poor driveshafts.

I ran a 3" on my first XJ with niether and did just fine. I eventually made my own TC drop with 1" square tubing, drove the same. I would say put the lift kit on and then drive it, you may not need it. I wouldn't worry about an SYE until you go bigger.

Josh

Back