• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help me price this BUILT XJ out

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
I wanna get this XJ from a local buddy but I donno what to offer him.

Can some one please tell me what the parts are worth?
Here's the rig:
01010801020401030220070813dd519d1bfe5e5b1972002cbe.jpg

Details:
Vehicle: 89 Jeep Cherokee XJ Loraedo

Engine: 4.0 Inline- six Cylinder, Fuel injected, new head gasket, head bolts, valve cover gasket, high volume oil pump, oil pan gasket, new alterater, radiator, belt, thermostat, water pump, spark plug wires, rotor, distrib, intake & exhust gaskets.

Transmission: 5 Speed with new cluch

Transfer case: Tera-low 4:1 heavy duty out put shaft, Slip yoke Eliminator

Suspension: Custom claytons Long arm, 4" Rubicon Xpress springs, 4" Rubicon Xpress coils,
1 1\2 rear shackles

Axles: Front Dana 30 4.88 Quick lok locker/ posi- lok cable
Rear Ford 8.8 4.88 Detroit locker with disc brakes

Tires: 5- Super Swamper TSI's 32/9.50/15

Wheels: 5- Street lock 15/7

Front Bumper: Hansen

Costom Rock Sliders

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have cash but I donno what everything is worth.

Does he want to part with it? From all that, that is one nice XJ.
Axles are already geared, which is nice. Thats near 3k there with Gears lockers SYE TERA and driveshaft

I'm too having a hard time at an 'offer' price.

Well the thing is that the D30 has a busted track bar mount, but I can weld that up at home since I just got my welder. ever all its a nice rig, especially the bumper and axels and t-case... problem is that the axels are to much for me since I will only run 32" at most. and his tires are almost brand new...

lowrange2 said:
oh i know its well worth more than 3k... But ya never get your money back out of a rig so it never hurts to try.

yeah, the thing is if I buy it for cheap... I would wanna sell the parts off and fix up my 98. I'm still at d30/8.25 w/3.07's... and I dont wanna go anything bigger than 32" so the 4.88's are big. way to big for my DD. and the lift it an aweosme lift, so is the bumper, and t-case and rims and tires...
Maybe I can part it out and make enough to fix mine up, hopefully.

Back