• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to offroading

89heepxj

NAXJA Forum User
im new to offroading sence i just turned 16 but i have wheeled on my property. i was just wondering is if there were more then 2 orv parks around spokane?

I'm in Spokane. 7 mile is only fun in the late winter / early spring. There are alot of other places to go. Give me a pm with your info, and I will tell you the next time we head out. Most places are shut down for fire danger right now. We are planning to go to Naches for Labor Day weekend. If you need help with wrenching let me know, always will to help.

awesome. im about 2 hours from spokane actually but i have my licence now so im down to drive there. not to keen on driving IN spokane but i will make an attempt lol. i have a buddy that i wheel with but do to fire danger we havnt got to do anything... and i will drop you a pm in a couple weeks when i see if i am free to do anything. right now my weeks and weekends are pretty much taken up.

welcome to the world of driving. its alot better then walking. there are a ton of places to go around the inland northwest. i'm down in moscow and unfortunately my neck of the woods is pretty much all private land owners. boo. Cleatus92, opracer315 and myself recently had a small trail run in pinehurst idaho that was alot of fun. keep an eye out for anything local. also i think pnwadventures has alot of inland northwest guys on there as well. hope to see you around.

sean

CustomCrawler said:
Sup im in TriCities, im new to wheelin myself, im 15 and got a stock 88. I plan on only 3.5"+32+ trimming for now!
You in tri-cities too? me also im 18 and I just bought my stock 85 cherokee but I plan on puttin a 4" at first with some 31's till i can get tha money to put in some new gear ratios.... of course imma need to get money to put on my lift tho

Last edited:
Back