• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lifted 91 xj lmtd on the seacoast me,nh,ma

go5dune

NAXJA Forum User
the basics:
1991 Cherokee Limited Edition, White with tan leather interior
Power everything and aftermarket cd player. 126K original miles on a stock 4.0L, we were the second owners, originaly came from ohio then michigan and now it is located in southern Maine, our new home :)
the specs:
like i said 4.0, i believe the limited is the same build as the police jeep, it also has the "power" auto transmission. 4 wheel drive works great (see pics). i lifted it about 3 months ago to sit about 4.5" has all new skyjacker shocks, brand new 5.5" front skyjacker coils and chevy s10 rear springs. custom sway bar lowering brackets (nothing fancy) and new steering stabilizer, as is sits on 31s could fit 33's it has chrome wheels (very minimal rust on the wheels), the back are like new but the front have worn like from toe in, i didnt realign it before we made the 16 hour drive out here in it from michigan, non the less never had a problem with it. also has new sensors all around (i.e. TPS, CTS, O2)new battery and starter, has a car alarm that works great, also has a sweet flowmaster exaust, i also installed aux lights on top with a weekend diy roof rack yours with it if you want, also you can have all the stock suspension components including brand new set of stock tires on white eagle rims.
the bad:
power seats dont work and rear wiper does not work, motors im guessing. there is a speratic slow start, never could figure out why. both rocker panels in front of rear tires have a little surface rust, other than that the paint job and clear coat are really nice, the windows were also done profesionaly and all around its a great jeep, performed very good the few times we took it off road and always was a great daily driver.
if you have any questions would like to make an offer or would like pics please email me, im not interested in parting and could deliver after august 20th within reason, email me at mscameron@[email protected] or [email protected]

pics:
www.geocities.com/coastguardcameron/pics/xjposerpic.jpg
www.geocities.com/coastguardcameron/pics/water.jpg

looking to sell it all for $2,800 OBO

thanks!

Back