• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33 x 12.50 bfg muds with rims 75% tread

vegas_baja

NAXJA Forum User
33 x 12.5 x 15 bfgoodrich mud terrains mounted on 15 x 7 jeep canyon rims. The rims have omf bead reinforcement rings welded on them. the tires have 75% tread and are in real good shape.
Sorry, no shipping and I will not separate the tires from the rims.
all 4 mounted and balanced $450
000_0070.jpg

Last edited:
i would say for show..

They are not beadlocks, they are reinforcement rings. They were originally designed for racing offroad. If you were to come down hard on one side or hit a big rock the welded ring would keep the lip of your rim from folding in. Steel wheels you can hammer back, aluminum wheels are more prone to crack when you hit them with a 5 lb sledge. The rings are more effective for quads than for what we do.
They are functional, but really not necessary. I wanted a different look and didnt want to pay $500 for a new set of rims. You can say mack is 50% right. :D
100_1527.jpg

yes, but not very much. You would only notice it at full lock, and it still wasn't bad.
I screwed up in my title, they are 15 x 8 not 15 x 7.
100_1546.jpg

SOLD

Back