• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no slip intall ?'s

foxwar71

NAXJA Forum User
jsut got some chromo's and a powertrax no slip for the rear of the jeep (8 1/4 with 4.56's) with no install instructuions. right now i have the shims that where on the side of the spider gears on the powertrax sides. problem is i cant get the last section of the locker to go in cause there isnt enough room. question is, is it supposed to go in without the shims from the old spider gears or what? looks like it might work without them but i dont know if im supposed to use them or not. need some answers!!!

Frank Z said:
Make damn sure the active spacers are in the correct position before pushing the cross shaft in. Under no circumstances should you force the pin either. Doing so may damage the paddles on the spacers and then your screwed until you buy new ones. Been there, done that.
What he said, then put some grease on the end of the cross shaft and push it through.

Back