• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please help ID this Radiator

comanche91

NAXJA Forum User
Picked up this radiator with a lot of other NOS AMC Mopar Jeep parts, and I'm having trouble pinning down which vehicle it fits. I suspect it's for the earlier 1987 and below XJs and MJs before the rectangular radiators, but I'm not sure. It carries the AMC part number of 83500179 on the box, and is in a Renault bag. Here's a couple of pics. Hell, maybe it's for a CJ, I don't know. Appreciate the help, thanks.

rad2.jpg

rad1.jpg

Chryslerpartsdirect.com give a price but no cross reference to a vehicle. I'd try stopping at the dealer and asking. Bring something chocolate to bribe the counter guy. Or send the hot girlfriend and have her say she dumped her boyfriend and shes trying to sell all his old crap off, but doesn't know what vehicle it goes to.

lawsoncl said:
Chryslerpartsdirect.com give a price but no cross reference to a vehicle. I'd try stopping at the dealer and asking. Bring something chocolate to bribe the counter guy. Or send the hot girlfriend and have her say she dumped her boyfriend and shes trying to sell all his old crap off, but doesn't know what vehicle it goes to.

Yeah, saw that on their website. I've had no luck anywhere. Since the hot girlfriend is out, I suppose I could send the wife.............

On second thought, that wouldn't do any good Hasta

i can't get the # to come up in the system. i can tell you that the old version of that was a 33000480, and it's an 83-87 application. too old to get any more info. sorry.

Ten High said:
i can't get the # to come up in the system. i can tell you that the old version of that was a 33000480, and it's an 83-87 application. too old to get any more info. sorry.

Well, you were close Ten High. Finally IDed this thing; it's for a 83-87 Renault Alliance / Encore. Sorry to post this, but everything else I picked up was XJ/MJ related. Thanks to all for the replies. Don

Back