• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trxus mt question

gijosiahh

NAXJA Forum User
for those who have experience with these tires....do these tires run small at all? im lookin for some tires and want 32s but they dont make trxus mt in 32s...(or at least ive never seen them anywhere) ....so does anyone know how big their 33 inch tire actually is...for a 15 inch rim. theres 265/75 for rim size 16, which is roughly 31.60 or so, but i'd rather have a 15 inch rim. anything?

i havethe 34's and ill tell you i have had way more people think they were 35 36 then 33's. ill take that back obady has ever thought they were 33's. i had the 33's on my old jeep and they looked to be the same as other 33's. my buddy had the 34's on his jeep a while back and endend up going back with some mt mtz because he put the trxus on another jeep the 33 mtz looked like 31's compared to the 34 trxus. get them if you can there great tires

Does anyone have a good hookup for SS Trxus? I just picked up a XJ and need 2 (33x12.50x15). The ones on the front of the XJ are way past being good, although at 70 MPH coming back to Northern IL from Richmond, VA (900 mile trip), they were fine, just around 50-60 MPH there was a decent amount of vibrations from them! :laugh3:

Troy

Note: Big Red is now going to refer to just me, not my 91' XJ as well in my avatar because the axles, and other good stuff is going on my "new" 96' XJ. :laugh3:

very true to size tire

Back