• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hear These are a hell good a good Header...BUT!

FIRE CAT

NAXJA Member #1243
Will they fit our XJ,s....I have been looking for a exaust header , sence mine is cracked a good friend of mine in California put a set of these Hookers on his TJ (98) and says they are great, but it says they fit 91-99 TJ ..can we XJ owners squeese these in our rigs i dont know what is different between the frame of XJ,S AND TJ,S....My dad ran Hookers on everything he ran in the 60, sand said at that time they were the best...what say ye fellas???

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productitem_10001_10002_763802_-1_458004_10605

Those are pretty sharp looking and have some funky bends to them. I bet they have a nice tone. I would be dubious with the way the tubes bend that they'd clear the intake though, but I guess if they do on a Wrangler they would on a Cherokee. As far as unibody clearance, I would think you'd be fine but I'm not 100%.

Motorvated said:
i'll stick with BANKS

x2 I like my Banks Torque tube. Installed it over 2 years ago. PITA to install, but no problems since.

I did not not notice much difference in power, a little in sound. Mine is a 2000. I am also running a Dynamax muffler... not too loud, no dronning...

Back