• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My jeep got jumped

JeepZJlover

NAXJA Forum User
Like a good 2 feet i was goin thru some really really thick mud i didnt want stuck in and i had the hammer down and i like jumped the ruts the toolbox i have in the back is bent how it happened i dont really know pretty sure transmission bushing is junk what else should i be looking for. Control arm mount is tweaked on the Frame rail. Ive never jumped a jeep nor do i want to do it again poor thing it just keeps takin all my abuse.

I caught a fair amount of air finding a deep rut in hard snow. I ended up bowing the front axle and breaking the tie rod end at the pitman arm. I knew something was wrong right away when I had to turn the wheel 1/2-turn to go straight after that. The axle was noisy after than and the center section of the tub was 1/2" closer to the ground than the ends. No other damage that I could find.

Back