• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.50R15 OR 33x13.50R15 ??

TortureTested

NAXJA Forum User
For some reason i cant seem to decide which size to get, 33x12.5 or 33x13.5? I know its only a 1" difference but im completely tossed. The rim size is (i think) 15x10, there deep dish Am racing drag style rims. I like the wide look so im more opted to get the 13.5 but im not sure how they will look, fit, or perform on my XJ with a 4" lift. My main argument is that the 12.5 size has a wider variety of tires to choose from and are a bit cheaper. "Money is always an issue!" Im real favored of the micky t baja claws which come in 33x13.50R15 for $218 a piece.
Can u guys help my decision with your own choice opinions, why, the size and type tire.
Thanks

I got my 33x13.5xR15 Toyos for $189 at TownFare Tire, but I also knew the guy so I got a better deal.

These are on 15x8's
100_0362.jpg

Haven't gotten a chance to test them out offroad yet, I have to fix my LCA bracket on the axle so that it doesn't sit crooked and the tire doesn't rub, and bumpstop. And the front is at 4.5inch with some trimming.

Also, I chose the 13.5's because I thought it would be more badass.

Relax on the thread though about no one replying, some one will eventually. I just saw your other thread too, 15x10's would be a good fit.

Last edited:
Begster said:
I got my 33x13.5xR15 Toyos for $189 at TownFare Tire, but I also knew the guy so I got a better deal.

These are on 15x8's
100_0362.jpg

Haven't gotten a chance to test them out offroad yet, I have to fix my LCA bracket on the axle so that it doesn't sit crooked and the tire doesn't rub, and bumpstop. And the front is at 4.5inch with some trimming.

Also, I chose the 13.5's because I thought it would be more badass.

Relax on the thread though about no one replying, some one will eventually. I just saw your other thread too, 15x10's would be a good fit.

SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!! Thats all i needed to hear. That size tire looks "badass", just like u said. Thanks for the picture as well cause it really helps! 13.50's it is! :thumbup:

Back