• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Electrical Gremlins

RoadTrippin

NAXJA Forum User
Im having a bit of a problem with my turn signals, that is they arent working. Bulbs are fine, fuses are fine, amazingly enough the emergency signals do work but when I hit the stick to turn nothing, not even a quick blink. Im thinking it would be the flashers but doesnt the same flasher that functions for the emergency signals also operate the turn signals or are there two seperate ones? Im at a bit of a loss because to me I would have said bulbs or fuses, but as I said both are fine.

Its not that big of an issue until weather strikes and I want to change lanes or local PoPos notice it and cite me for it.

This may have something to do with it, or not, my rear wiper is going unusually slow, motor about to die?

TIA

two flashers-- one for hazards, one for turn signals. Turn on hazards and feel around under dash for the thingey that's going click-click-click. Look for one just like it and that's the one for the signals. Both are usually in the fuse pannel on the drivers side- remember change the one that's NOT doing anything when the hazards are on (swap the two and verify it's now got signals, but not hazards and change it out)

--Shorty

Back