• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who has 6 inch rock crawler springs

waggy

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set of rock krawler front springs that are supposed to be for a 6 inch lift . the other day someone came over with a rock krawler 4.5 inch lift and his rig was sitting higher than mine , i have a winch and a heavy bumper , but it should still sit higher than a 4.5 lift . i thought his lift might be higher so i wanted to compare my springs to other peoples springs . so if you have a rock krawler lift on a xj if you have the 4.5 or the 6 inch lift how long is the coil and how many windings are on it , do you have any measurements ?. i just want to know if i got scamed and was charged for 6 inch springs and sold 4.5 ones . cheers

Mine are exactly 17" tall with 12 coils. I have a 50 - 60 pound bumper with a winch up front as well.

i havent had time to figure it all out , i an going to measure it all tomorrow , and call rk for exact specs , thanks everyone

Back