• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your flex... Long-arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
39.5's, 7.5" lift, custom 3-link/panhard front, 4-link rear...

DSC01592.JPG

That probably doesn't help.

5.5 RE lift, custom 32"? long radius 3 link, johhny joints at all attachment points, 32" of vertical travel (measured to the lower point on the bottom of the front tire) before the rear lifts, Max's 14" travel shocks. Stock RE rear leaves with 10" shocks moved to the top of the axle.

37" MTR's

flex1.jpg

r/k three link , 35s, about 7'' of lift
102_1290.jpg

IXNAYXJ....how do you like that Olympic roof rack/basket? I've been debating whether or not I should get one....the XJ looks great with it up there.

Skycrapper or Rancho 3" front springs, 2" RE spacer, Rev Den/GI-John shocks, RE Superflex fixed upper and lower CA's, homebuilt OTK steering and TB, homebuilt rear leaf packs, Rancho shocks, TnT 1.5" shackle and 33" TSL's.

100_3204_edited.jpg

Same setup with 31's.

100_0153.jpg

dcXJ said:
IXNAYXJ....how do you like that Olympic roof rack/basket? I've been debating whether or not I should get one....the XJ looks great with it up there.
Thanks for the compliment. It's some of the best money I ever spent on the Jeep...it has saved my drip rails too many times to count.

It's a relatively common mod in the Northwest because most of our trails are tight and lined with trees, a good recipe for damage. The Top Hat has saved my doors plenty of times, and even once from flopping the rig entirely.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Thanks for the compliment. It's some of the best money I ever spent on the Jeep...it has saved my drip rails too many times to count.

It's a relatively common mod in the Northwest because most of our trails are tight and lined with trees, a good recipe for damage. The Top Hat has saved my doors plenty of times, and even once from flopping the rig entirely.

-----Matt-----

That's good to hear...I've been wanting to get one of those racks...so on your recommendation it definitely goes on the "to do" list now....I have a MegaWarrior and Yakima crossbars and mounts, but it offers no protection like you've stated.

Thanks for the info.

-Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back