• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maxxis Creepy Crawlers Anyone seen them on the trail?

Cowmanche

NAXJA Forum User
I was just curious if anyone has seen them in action? If so what did you think, and what terrain were they being used. Right now I'm running 36 TSL Bias. They work well just wondering what I could go with next. I was thinking the 37x1250x15 creepys.

ive seen them hook up better than any other tire
ive seen them take rock tire slashing abuse more than any other tire...

Dave Taylor - Wreckingball - Photo by Randy (IntrepidXJ)
IMG_0493.JPG

Scrappy - Bald Mountain - Photo by Andrey -
Scrappy.jpg

but they do tend to dig into the snow - Scrappy, Bald Mountain, Photo by me
dscn2209.jpg

but everyone that drove over there got stuck that day...

I am planning on them for my next set of tires...

They seem to hook up really well. I followed a rig with them at moab, and he never slipped or spun once, where others were slipping.

How do they do in east coast stuff, slippery rocks, like tellico, harlan, etc. Thats the kinda places I run in. Two of my closes friends are in Moab now, needless to say I'm jealous

Ok ive seen a number of guys with creepy crawlers on thier rigs and none have spoken badly about them and no one that I know of says they wouldnt buy them again. I also have seen them get very stuck in mud though but they hook up very well on rocks wet or dry.

Back