• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya Sunday the 8th

adamusmc2002

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, my buddy and I are gonna be out at Tuhuya for a few hours Sunday morning to get a little wheelin in. Just wanted to post up and see if anyone else had similar plans, or might wanna think about joining. Anyway, see ya out there if you're game!

SpazMoid said:
I'd love to go, but no can do on Easter. My Parent's would disown me if I went wheelin instead of going to church with them.
I'm still trying to get out of church on sunday I somehow managed it last year.

ECKSJAY said:
WAT ES CHURCH?

dat ting my parents keep telling me is good for me

Slacker87XJ said:
I think its for :speepin:? :dunno:

oh thats why they tell me its good for me. They think I need more sleep :doh:

hards91xj said:
Or they want you to meet a Good Clean:smootch: Living Chicadee:clap:
good clean Catholic girl :roflmao:
Not gonna happen I dated one and used to know a bunch quite the oppsoite

Anyways!! Adam, would you be thinking about meeting at 8:00? What time do you think we would be finished??

Sniggs(Mark, right?) We'll be done around noon. ( gotta get to Derek's for Easter lunch) Tahuya's up by his place, and we haven't been able to get out much,(been building his front and rear longarms) so we're sneakin in a few hours of easy wheelin. Better then nothin, right?

adamusmc2002 said:
Joe, you're good at getting off-topic :)
I attended a 50+ page crash course last week :jester:

to bed I go now

No fair. my Mormon girlfriend did nothing. .....musta got me a broken one.

anyway. anyone got adress or directions to the safeway at Bel Fair? (and more importantly does anyone care if i tag along?)

Back