• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MTB bike - Pro-Flex 957

ebxjbob

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my bike because I never have time to ride it anymore being in college

I sold about a $2500 FSR when I got in a car accident and didn't have collision or comp, needed a new car, thats when I bought my Jeep and got into this stuff, but then I needed a sweet bike for not a lot of $

It took me a while to find bike one and I finally did a couple years ago

Its a 97 Pro-Flex 957 pro series, size Large

Custom Easton ProGram frame, carbon fiber rear swingarm, front and rear Noleen coils that were overhauled before I bought the bike

Front fork is the Crosslink, I think this model orginally came with carbon legs on the fork but it has ALU legs now, Has about 3 inches of travel but its well damped and REALLY stiff, awsome for ripping tech. XC trails

It has sram 9.0SL shifters w/ a 7.0 rear derailer, It has a 9.0SL but I bent it and couldn't find another one at a good price quick enough, LX front derailer

RaceFace crank w/ Synchros rings

XTR brakes w/ Kooka Racha levers

Answer Hyperlite bars/P flex stem/girvin bar-ends(bada$$ haha)

Don't know the brand of the wheelset, they're gold and have LX hubs and new Specialized tires

Doesn't come with pedals

Only Negative is that the sweet Kooka levers aren't direct pulls so the brakes are a little mushy and the seat is a little beat up

I got this bike all tuned up when I got it but barley rode it last summer

Overall its in good shape, also looks pretty exotic with the polished frame and carbon fiber, its also a pretty rare bike now-a-days

It weights about 24-25 pounds an has some really expensive parts on it

Great bike for XC

Price is $400... I can meet up with someone with it or ship it at your cost

242187670.jpg

You can get at me through here or at [email protected]

Bobby

Back