• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So a few trucks...

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
Showed up in my driveway today. :D

sp01.jpg

sp02.jpg

sp03.jpg

sp04.jpg

sp05.jpg

300M?

Childsplay. :D

--ron

where does the flat sheet get stored now? :D

you fully bring the suck now!!!!

nice toys

you have no idea how jealous I am right now

So, what exactly are we looking at.
It sure looks expensive!

Rev Den said:
All those tools and you couldn't paint the walls?

Not a part of the value stream. :D

lazyxj said:
So, what exactly are we looking at.

The EC110 is a 100 ton injection mold press.
The Cinn's are CNC vertical mills, with Haas heads, and just about every other accessory available.
There's an older Mori SL-5 CNC lathe
The sexy stuff is the Mitsu wire EDM, and sinker EDM.
A bunch of different grinders and manual machines, heat treating ovens, inspection, etc...

We basically absorbed an entire tool and mold making operation, complete. It's an unreal level of capability. Within size constraints, there'll be a very few things we would not be able to do.

XJ_ranger said:
where does the flat sheet get stored now? :D

Other side of the shop. It's the least of my worries right now. The bigger issue is where the LC280, Apelio 367, the 3 RG-100's and 2 more welding stations are going to go.

Did I forget the powder line?

I may run outta room for the hobby shop. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
I may run outta room for the hobby shop. :D

--ron

I'll trade you a 3/4 ton Suburban and a trailer for two more parking spots in your lot. If you need more room, I can probably find a happy home for the machine that goes "Curva!" "Ritorno!".

Phil said:
I'll trade you a 3/4 ton Suburban and a trailer for two more parking spots in your lot. If you need more room, I can probably find a happy home for the machine that goes "Curva!" "Ritorno!".

How could I say no... :D

Scrappy said:
So bad ass.. can I intern too!?

How's your sleep deprivation skills? :D

Scrappy said:
Business is good then!!

It pays the bills.

Although, I have had to cut back to wheeling only 3 times a month now. :D

--ron

very nice, we may have to talk business if you aren't too busy to take on some new jobs, we are looking at getting some moly grids made(EDM?) as well as various other 304 S/S projects, some tig welding of vacuum flanges for HV feedthroughs, and a bunch more, let me know if you are interested or if you have the time, somewhat local.
Chris

Back