• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who makes these flares

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
flexrr1.jpg

91 Jeep Project said:
In '95 they changed the flare to come out so that it was even with the back. Rather then following the fender in like it always had. I imagine it's just a '95/'96 XJ with shallow wheels.

ahh ok didnt know that

They look aftermarket to me. The 96- flares had very noticable bend lines - these don't. Also, look at the fronts; they are raised from stock location, but do not have the gap above the lower body lines where the flare was originally molded, and they extend all the way to the bottom of the fender. I would say they're from Rusty's, but they don't look quite big enough.

I think Warn/Bushwacker made or makes some Extend-a Fender Flares. Thats what they look like to me. Of course I know nothing.

I'm used to seeing Rusty's flares all shiny and with those craptacular pop rivets. Paying more attention to the actual shape now, I'll vote for Rustys as well, just painted flat black or possibly herc'd. "Stock" form in the rear, trimmed lip in the front.

Back