• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" measurements hub to lip/flair

Pro Stock John

NAXJA Forum User
I'm on 245-75-16 MTR/Moab combo.

I'm getting like ~21" up front and ~19.5 in back. I say approximate because it seems like right rear is a little lower than left rear.

How about everyone else? I tried searching.

Search much? There's even an active thread on Page 1 http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=910594 that asks this question for a 2" lift...that would be 1" less than yours but the base measurements are the same. That thread is 20 hours older than yours.

I know I've posted the base measurements about a half-brazilian times, and I know they've been mentioned by others many times as well. There are even links to a section out of an FSM, showing how to measure from the axle to the undercarriage for those who don't have flares. Just FYI unless someone has located a newer pic, that shows an SUA vehicle, such as an MJ.

BTW: flare
B000E4R2H6.01-APJAWK7JPJFEA._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

flair
OSflaircralt.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna have to say 'no' to that, too.
happyfinger.gif
As you can plainly tell, Joanna has her required 15 pieces of flair. Of course, she could do better than that...Brian has 37 pieces. :D

Back