• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SlickRock Gear Front Fenders are ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested in the fronts... but can I see some more pictures. Also how strong are they bolted to the sheet metal fenders?

Wonder how they would look on my black 98 limited?

I would buy them but I want to know if i can lean the cherokee up against a rock or tree and these will not buckle... want to donate a pair for testing???? Also what kind of warranty do you guys offer?

EDIT: i've seen the pics on the website. How much cutting is required for the install?

I would buy them but I want to know if i can lean the cherokee up against a rock or tree and these will not buckle

Thats what they were designed for, to be able to lean into a rock or a tree and not buckle or bend.

want to donate a pair for testing????

Sorry, can't do that. But there will be a gift certificate available at the Cherokee Crawl in Tellico.

Also what kind of warranty do you guys offer?

If you have issues you just need to contact us. With the panels and flares being 3/16" plate steel, with compound bends you won't have much of an issue.

Also, panels are held on with 3/8" Stainless Steel pan head bolts which we supply along with various brackets to support the inside fender.

set the dvr.. do you have pics of the support brackets or a step by install? are you going to make the fronts without the flare also?

Last edited:
do you have pics of the support brackets or a step by install?

I don't have pictures of the bracket, its a curved "L" bracket that mounts to the center bolt on the backside and then mounts to the highest point of the fenderwell thru to the engine compartment.

One set of panels will be at Easter Jeep Safari being beat on. We don't think that the brackets are necessary due to the fact the panels are 3/16" plate steel with a compound bend. But just like anything, if you work hard enough to break something it will, but you're going to have to work pretty dang hard to do much of anything to these panels.

Why do you want installation instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back