• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone using the 4.5 bds lift

I have the BDS 3" and love it. No issues what so ever.

all ready bought this lift and i got new shocks every one around here is using the bds lifts because the one jeep shop pushes them when you said poor quality what is bad with it

I have there shocks on my lift not that there bad just a bit stiff.

I'm running a BDS 4.5" with the disconnects and full leaf packs. Had to do some trimming to fit my 33 baja radials. I love it and with a no small print warranty! Gotta love that.....hasn't given me a problem yet and flexes really nice. Overall ride quality has improved greattly from the stock setup.

I have the 3.5 in lift and love it. Only thing I would recomend is an adjustable track bar. I dont know if one comes with the 4.5 in lift but with the 3.5 I got a relocation bracket, and its definately a piece, as all relocation brackets are. All around great system. I would definately recomend it to anyone, so go for it, get the kit, and enjoy

thier leaf springs are one of the few that can be had for 250 pr, are military wrapped, & have teflon pads and life time no question warranty. I just wish they had a 4-5" spring.

ROBERTK said:
thier leaf springs are one of the few that can be had for 250 pr, are military wrapped, & have teflon pads and life time no question warranty. I just wish they had a 4-5" spring.

Hold tight they are soon to be releasing a 6.5" Long arm kit with bigger leafs....:lecture:

Back