• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown's Camp Pres day

Pathatten

Pat-PAt-PaT-pAt-pAT-paT
I finally swapped out my junk Rock Krawler 4.5"Rear spring/2"block set up and went w/ Rustys 6.5" leafs. I just had to make a trip out for a quick shake down. Everything went well but when I got home I remembered a front drive line repair that I didn't finish, I had broke a bolt at the t-case yoke, so I removed one more so I could size up a new one. I had forgot that I was wheeling on 2 bolts diagonally positioned on my front driveshaft, I was lucky especially on a solo run. Sorry for all the posing, I didn't want to hit Crushers on a solo run.

IMG_4421Custom.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4443Custom.jpg

IMG_4436Custom.jpg

IMG_4429Custom.jpg

IMG_4447Custom.jpg

IMG_4460Custom.jpg

And a nice musical w/real entertainment

PAT

Last edited:
o.k. after watching the video i have two more words.....show off! sheeeesh.

the obsticle we all squeeeeeeeez through, he goes over. what ev. :worship:

that'sa pretty cool video, awsome music!

Pat,
That is probably the coolest video's I have ever watched with an XJ!!

It doesn't get much better than that:
1. Great Truck
2. Great Driving
3. Great Flex (back and front)
4. Great video by the wife (I assume)?
5. Great music put to it

VERY VERY VERY nice.
Michael

he said he was running rusty's 6.5" leaf's in the first post.

IXNAYXJ said:
Seriously, nice rear flex. What leafs are you running?

-----Matt----

?
I finally swapped out my junk Rock Krawler 4.5"Rear spring/2"block set up and went w/ Rustys 6.5" leafs

Matt. We know you like pic's, but I thought you could read? :)
First sentance of the thread:rtm:

Yes, you have competition for Poserness.
Michael

Thanks Michael and yes the cinematographer is my WIFE, standing in the rain, I wasn't going for the poser award but she insisted on some new pics/vids. It has been a few months since the Jeep has seen some real action, donuts in the parking lot after a snow storm don't count.

Matt the rears are Rustys 6.5" with 6 leafs. I understand that the 6th leaf is removable if your not going to go crazy with spare parts and tools (extra weight) and you still can Maintain the warranty. I'll wait and see what these will do before I praise them.

Happy Poser Day!:callme:
PAT

2xtreme said:
?

Matt. We know you like pic's, but I thought you could read? :)
First sentance of the thread:rtm:

Yes, you have competition for Poserness.
Michael
Just as I pushed "submit" I realized I'd read something about a different spring. I was just mesmerized by all the pretty pictures.

:dunce:

I'll have to double up on my extreme posing at the upcoming Evans Creek trip. You should come, Michael. ;)

-----Matt-----

Just for good measure:

IMG_2138.jpg

Here be some beautiful springs!
IMG_4468.jpg

You got to love quality:roflmao:

These are a part of the "wiggle like a worm" package for the ultimate in trail performance.

PAT

IXNAYXJ said:
Just as I pushed "submit" I realized I'd read something about a different spring. I was just mesmerized by all the pretty pictures.
:dunce:
I'll have to double up on my extreme posing at the upcoming Evans Creek trip. You should come, Michael. ;)
-----Matt-----
Just for good measure:
IMG_2138.jpg

I don't often get an oportunity to give you a hard time about not reading;)

I would love to come to Evan's, let me know when, but the likelyhood is I won't be able to make it. I can't afford to have others work on my Jeep for me;) So, trying to make time between all of my other family commitments to work on the Jeep is not easy.

When you can flex on that stump and keep both rear tires on the ground then you will be in the ball park.

We need to borrow a ramp one of these days, just for fun. I need to see how my "double AAL" hangs with the big boy's:laugh3:

Pat, You and your wife do a very nice job of putting together a video!!
Michael

Pat, your Jeep is definatly trail rated now!!
Did you guys know that Pat loves the jeep trail rated emblem? Everyone should get Pat one so he can put it on his jeep.
The music was a nice touch. But since your rig is wicked sick. You should have used disturbed. Down with the sickness...:anon:

ib14a69 said:
Did you guys know that Pat loves the jeep trail rated emblem? Everyone should get Pat one so he can put it on his jeep.

NO :soapbox:

No trail rated emblems!:flamemad:

Well maybe, but only for the poser shots to turn out better.

PAT

Pathatten said:
I must give the musical credits to the movie
"The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou"

It's corny but I loved it.

PAT

I thought It sounded familiar. Odd movie, but I thoroughly enjoyed it too.

Back