• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U-bolt Eliminator

XJsurf

NAXJA Forum User
Forgive me if this as already been written, still searching. Figured I would ask. Has anyone used the TnT Customs U-bolt eliminators? Since I've seen alot of negative feedback using some form of block setup for the use of a rear lift increase, looking at some other forms of options.

XJsurf said:
Forgive me if this as already been written, still searching. Figured I would ask. Has anyone used the TnT Customs U-bolt eliminators? Since I've seen alot of negative feedback using some form of block setup for the use of a rear lift increase, looking at some other forms of options.

You sound like you might be a good canidate for some bastard packs.

HTH

Hale

i dont know to what extent negative things have been said about running block, but i am running a 1" block out back along with shackle 1.5 and springs ~4.5, i have no issues with it at all.

XJsurf said:
I'm gonna have to search on what the hell a bastard pack is?
Just click the link in my post above.

:shhh:

A bastard leaf pack is adding leaf springs from another leaf spring pack to increase your lift. Running blocks and wheeling hard will twist you springs up and they will sag bad. Especially when you load up the XJ with gear. Don't bother asking how I know. Anyone what to buy some lift blocks and a bent set of springs? NOT!

Back