• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doing it in the dark.......

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
IIRC, FlatNasty is open 24/7. Sat. night has a full agenda. Thursday or Friday would be dooable though. I'd like to make a run in the dark, but I'd only be interesed in the noob trails once the sun is down. The goal of this trip for me is not to crinkle up the heep. I know weather will play into it as well. Just thought I'd see if anyone else might be intested.

Hale

Sound like fun. JIM.

I've been wanting to do a night run.

If I don't break anything important during the day, I'm in!

sgtmack said:
If I don't break anything important during the day, I'm in!
What were you planning to do with your hootus during the day? No - I don't wanna know.

I seen some of you fawkers wheel during the day, and it aint pretty.
can't wait to see you guys driving at night. :shocked:
I don't have any fancy lights. - but I gotta see this.
so I am in.

....BOB

BOB said:
I seen some of you fawkers wheel during the day, and it aint pretty.
can't wait to see you guys driving at night. :shocked:
I don't have any fancy lights. - but I gotta see this.
so I am in.

....BOB

No lights here either.
:scottm:

any of you night run guys got an extra seat... id love to ride along... and im an extra pair of hands in case something happens... let me know.. ill get there friday late afternoon...

Siffty said:
any of you night run guys got an extra seat... id love to ride along... and im an extra pair of hands in case something happens... let me know.. ill get there friday late afternoon...
An extra seat can always be found - I should have one.
Where from in Illinois do you hale?

lets see born and raised in Bloomington, Illinois till 7th grade.. then i went to africa for 6 years, and now im back in Champaign... going to the University of Illinois...
So i hale from... well i like to say Bloomington... lol

Siffty said:
lets see born and raised in Bloomington, Illinois till 7th grade.. then i went to africa for 6 years, and now im back in Champaign... going to the University of Illinois...
So i hale from... well i like to say Bloomington... lol
Africa? Sounds like you ought to have some good stories to tell while filling the right seat.
Go ILLINI. I did my undergrad there and had an absolute blast. Good win tonight over State.

What Rd said:
Believe it or not, I was hoping you'd catch that and chime in! :clap:

:laugh2:
Yep,
I'm all over it.

Back