• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5" lift kit w/ full leaf springs

shaddady34

NAXJA Forum User
I am planning on installing this RE lift with32's soon and had a question about the extended brakelines. I have never done any brake line work and would like to know the process for installing the extended lines. Could i get away with relocating the brakeline brackets??

Brake lines are rediculously easy. I made the mistake of paying 75 bucks for someone to put mine on. What u do is undo the stock brake line, put the extended on in. Make sure everything is good and snug and then bleed the brakes at the wheels. Bleed from farthest wheel(passenger rear) from master cylinder and move your way arround til the closest( drivers front)

Make sure you have a flare wrench if you attempt to take them off. I dont know a thing about Maryland, but we have a little thing called rust in Indiana, and things that may be ridiculously easy for some, turn a little more difficult for others. Good luck.

Back