• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LT 325/60 R15

R.H.T.

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running the BFG LT 325/60 R15 mud terrain? I got 4.5 inch lift and I'm not affraid of trimming. I know diameter isnt a problem but these things are wide. I was wondering about clearance on the steering axle when turning and both axles when flexing? I've got a set of 15x10 rims with 4" backspacing laying around thought I might mount some up for fun. Feedback from anyone running this tire would be greatly appreciated.

I ran a set about 8 years ago on a 8" rim at 4.5" lift, I had to trim a bit b/c of the width. never ran them to speak of off-highway, I would have had to trim quite a bit more to clear when the tire stuffed and I was turning. so basically the front and back lower portion of the wheel well will need to be trimmed.

(any of that make any sense at all?)

cherokeekid said:
I ran a set about 8 years ago on a 8" rim at 4.5" lift, I had to trim a bit b/c of the width. never ran them to speak of off-highway, I would have had to trim quite a bit more to clear when the tire stuffed and I was turning. so basically the front and back lower portion of the wheel well will need to be trimmed.

(any of that make any sense at all?)

Sounds reasonable, I kinda figured on doing some trimming. Guess I wanted to hear from someone who ran them so as to find out if there were any ugly suprises... Thanks for your input.

When I switched to a 32x11.5 it felt like I actually picked up some power. I only bought them originally because I found them used for a good price. They are definately more of a "look" tire.

Back