• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-Rok Steering Box Inner Brace

Don't know about you experience with install the C-ROK brace, but on the two installations I've done the holes had to be enlarged a bit. This is required to slip the pipe sleeves that come with the kit into the frame. This step is covered in the instructions. You should only have to do this on the outer side of the frame.

Last edited:
you only enlarge the OE frame sleeves NOT the plates......

I just picked up a used outer plate! How tuff is the install, is there a how to on this?

tcm glx said:
I just picked up a used outer plate! How tuff is the install, is there a how to on this?

i am pretty sure thier site has the instructions on there somewhere. Very easy though.

Ummm, no :( I got the bolts to bolt it in and a used plate....

yeah i got that too and ripped my inner frame rail after a fer good obsticles. Ive worked out a good way of re-building/re-inforcing that area for my heep just gota finish the steering mods and replace my box

Back