• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30 spline d30 Questions

Snarky

NAXJA Forum User
Now that OX locker has a 30 spline Dana 30 option, im dying to get one. But I dont know what I need to get along with the locker.

Superior axle has the kit for the ARB, and includes the shafts, differential bearings, axle bearings & seals. Could I use that same kit from them?

26339-md.jpg

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16120_400.htm

Id get a hp d44 :D

y build a d30 when your done you'll of spent the same money as building a stronger axle like a 44 or better.

Some people actually want to see how far they can take the 30.. consider it a philisophical quest.

For what I have spent on my dana 30, I could have bought a currie hp44 all setup.

For the amount of time in my dana 30, I could have worked enough hours to buy a currie hp44. ;)

Only In A Jeep XJ said:
y build a d30 when your done you'll of spent the same money as building a stronger axle like a 44 or better.

because there's a lot more time/effort/fab involved in a d44 than getting a d30 regeared and plopping some new shafts in it.

cal said:
Some people actually want to see how far they can take the 30.. consider it a philisophical quest.

For what I have spent on my dana 30, I could have bought a currie hp44 all setup.

For the amount of time in my dana 30, I could have worked enough hours to buy a currie hp44. ;)

!!!1

Polishing a turd :rolleyes:

But you already know that :D

you should be able to use the 30spline superior inners with warn outers with the hub kit

Back