• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What year Driveshafts for SYE?

98XJSport

Destiny is the rising sun
I plan on picking up a PORC SYE soon, and also plan on using a front XJ driveshaft. My question is if there are any differences in the years that I need to watch out for. Also, will it matter what transfer case is in the donor vehicle? I probably won't get a chance to measure them and compare anything, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Does it even matter? I need to get this project going asap my t-case output is leaking like a bastid...

It shouldnt matter.. I used a 91 XJ front driveshaft with my PORC SYE on my 99. Just @ least replace all the u-joints & make sure the CV joint doesnt bind & clean.

No yards, unfortunately. Gonna hafta be an E-bay or call and ask for a XJ at a yard most of the way acrossed the state. And I know from experience they aren't gonna know any difference or run out and measure it correctly for me before I drive out there.

Back