• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifting 3'', A Couple Questions

TheMessenJah

NAXJA Forum User
95 4.0L Automatic Im running a 2" spacer on the front now, going to do a full suspension lift and add lift shackles to the back to try and bring the whole thing up to about 4-5" or so. I was trying to lift it enough to fit 32's(x10.50 would be ideal).

My first question is i'm trying to decide which tire to go with. Ive heard really good things about Interco's trxus MTs and i think they look sweet but i searched online and found that they dont even make 32's. This sucks cause i think they would be the perfect size. The Goodyear Wrangler MT has a 32x11.50 but those are a little out of my price range. Is there another mud tire out there that is made in a 32, hopefully x10.50?

My second question is should i just suck it up and go with the 33's? Im really trying to avoid fender hacking but is that conceivable running 33's with a 3" + 2" spacer? Ive searched on here and seen guys fitting 34's on a 3". I wanna go big but i also wanna have adequate flex and not ahve to spend a bundle on a bigger lift.

Also, most of the 33's out there i see are 12.50's. Would it be better in this instance to search for a 10.50 or 11.50 to reduce rubbing?

4-5" will get room for 32's i wouldnt go much bigger than that to start out, if your gonna get a lift do it right spend the extra money dont use spacers, you'll be glad later,34's on a 3in lift sounds a lil extreme, i've got 32's on 3.5 and had to trim a lot.

Back