• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please help me another seat question

totalvideo2

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 88 with the roller model seats and i need some help with finding a direct bolt on conversion for new seats? I'm lookin at spending under 500 bucks please send me anything.

Dry? no, people look here for MODIFIED tech. try a search or OEM. google mastercraft seats.

i believe it gets interesting with the roller seats cause of the mounting... i've got the 88 also with those seats and want to throw something new in there. I havn't really looked too hard at what's out there for the vintage(almost) renix jeeps

Sobasically i need toget the mastercraft seats? I mean ive looked everywhere and i cant find direct bolt in replacements does anyone have anything i could go off?

Beard makes a bracket that is so bad, so gawd-awful that I couldn't reccomend it to anyone. Mine was offset towards the door by 1.75", and twisted in the mounts enough to be noticably pointed towards the radio.

As a bonus, they were pricey and took forever to receive.

I ended up joining my beard seat to the OEM bracket with 1.0" tubing.

Back