• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Horn location? 2000 XJ

Silv2000XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I have kind of a noob question. I tried searching and came up with nothing so here goes... I just got an airhorn that I want to install on my 2000 XJ. Now, where is the factory horn located so I can remove it and use the relays for the new air horn? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

-Dan

front of the fender underneath the protective mat. Get to it from the wheelwell

Thanks for the quick response! I was able to find it very easily. Now, my next question... are there two horns? I took off the one that's on the drivers side and connected the relay to the positive terminal of the compressor. I also supplied a ground to it. However, when I turn on my car and honk the horn I only hear the horn on the other side sound. OK, so I answered my own question there. I did everything that the directions told me to do (without doing anything to the horn on the other side). Thanks in advance again and try not to flame me too much!!

-Dan

Back