• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Lift Help Fast!

dodgeb1b

NAXJA Forum User
I have my jeep torn down in my barn and am installing a rustys 3 inch lift. I got the front done at 2AM the other day and I am now on the rear. I bought the add a leaf kit and don’t know how to put them in. I have it all torn down and the spring packs all opened up per instructions, but then when it tells you to put the packs back together the instructions get a little sketchy. The straps they give me look nothing like the ones I had, and they only gave me 2 of them, I took off 6! If any one has pics of a kit like this one all put together, im sure I could figure it out. Thanks for your time!NAXJA

This is in one of the other threads too, but just use C-clamps to get the pack tight and put the center pin in, and then put the 2 clamps on. If you want more clamps, pick up some extra ones at any 4-wheel-drive shop.

Back