• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33 x 14.50's on 8" wheel?

JDComptonXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a great deal on some 33x14.50 ssr's from a buddy of mine. But I don't want to get new wheels... Can I fit these on a 8" wheel? Will the bead seat right or will I be blowing beads all the time? He's got them on a 10" wheel and the side walls look pretty 'flat'. I know they'll be a little squished on there and run on the middle on the street but I don't drive my rig on the street much.

I know the SSR's aren't the best choice but I can't get two buckshots for what I'm getting all 5 for.
(flame suit on, I searched)

Thanks for the replies in advance.

Josh

I saw some 14 or 15" wide tires on 8" wheel this weekend, looked pretty good, but they were on weld on beadlocks so that probably added 1/2" to the wheel width.

Sweet, thanks for the replies, everyone. Guess I'll be getting some 33's in a few days. I'm going to Tellico at the end of the month, I really needed to get off the 31's. Last year I drug everything everywhere. Maybe this year I'll do a little better.

Josh

Back