• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick up only

MuddyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am trading in my XJ to get a dually within the next couple weeks and am taking off some of the things that won't increase my trade in.

C4x4 front winch bumper with tow hooks. Age unknown, bought from employee at the Badlands 1 1/2 years ago............$200

Warn x8000i winch 2 years old under 5 pulls.........$450

Tomken rear bumper with tire carrier bought used 2 years ago............$200

Wilderness roof rack 54x72 with 6 light tabs,hilift mount,axe/shovel mount, spare tire mount..........$200

The only catch to this is that all this stuff is for pick up only. I WILL NOT SHIP If you buy the bumpers I need to take you stock bumpers to put on mine before the trade in. Email me at [email protected] or call my cell at (330) 328-0988. If nobody takes these they are going to be wasted on someone else who buys my trade in.PICK UP ONLY

Sales of the bumpers are on hold right now. Just talked to the dealer and the truck I was suppose to get was sold out from under me before it reached their lot. I will let the three people interested know when the dealer gets my deal figured out and hopefully we can make the deals in the next week or too.

Sorry guys but I want to know for sure if I am trading in the heep before I start stripping it of it's toys.

Please update when you know. I just sold a Chevy and have extra Chevy stuff you might need too.............

Back