• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RTI Scores

boise49ers

NAXJA Forum User
What would be a good RTI score for a daily driver at a 30 degree angle ?
I need find out before I try to brag
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:peace:​

I won't drive anything daily unless it hits 1500 on the 30 ramp.

Close DR 693 front and back. Hey how is the weather man ? We miss yuh !
The Tech Inspection was awesome. Me and Tony tore up our rigs pretty good. Go to the Picture show case we have some pics. Actually every Idaho 4x4 club member broke something. Bills rock pile is brutal.
Cya !

IMAG000.JPG

IMAG001.JPG

Last edited:
Lincoln,

WTF is up with the Idatards?

:D

fordtech said:
not that it matters on the trail... but if we're benchwheelin... I got a 733 with a pretty mildly build xj.
Just curious as to the specs of your rig ? At 30 degrees ? I know it doesn't mean a whole lot on the trails unless it is bad rutted loggin roads. Then It can make a difference. Rocks aren't the only show in town. Though they are the most expensive to play on :laugh3:

Lincoln said:
RTI doesn't mean jack without rear steer.

Love thy tards cracker. :D

:kissyou:

Lincoln said:
RTI doesn't mean jack without rear steer.

Love thy tards cracker. :D

Would your junk even be able to drive up a 30 degree ramp without the rear steering the front right off the ramp?

CRASH said:
Would your junk even be able to drive up a 30 degree ramp without the rear steering the front right off the ramp?

I thought that was considered a 2000 score?

Back