• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco gear Finally here!!!!

Stouttrout

NAXJA Member #1282
WOW!!! I am so impressed with this bumper. It was 3.5 months in the waiting but was well worth it. The XJ in Houston getting some work done but I will take picks as I go along and post them here. If anyone is thinking of getting a new Bumper, do not let the 3 month wait stop you. These are Soooooo worth the wait. They are almost a work of art. I almost cried at the attention to detail Terry puts into his work. In all I ordered the front winch bumper, Sliders, and a rear bumper with Tire carrier. The rear bumper should be here soon. The sliders and front bumper came in this week. These things are built for strength. Hopefully I will get them painted this week and get some pics posted up here.

Dan

OMG!...3.5 months?
as long as your happy with it i guess.

Wil Badger said:
he is worth every penny and every day of the wait.
hope you're right....ordered one in Feb for April delivery, got a call a couple weeks ago saying it might be ready in June :tear:

Waited about 4 months for my rear with the carrier. Not sure I would have been as happy with another bumper. Worth the wait!

yeah i ordered mine back in january. Hoping to see it soon!

Dirt said:
Could someone post a link of the rear bumper? Or a pic

If nobody gets one up I will try tomorrow or the next day. I am working today and tomorrow 0830-2030.

Rob

Wil Badger said:
the search button is your friend its a miracle what you can find with it.

Rigidco rear bumper pics

the other thing about Terry and his bumpers is that he will send you everything you need down to the last washer and bolt

and if anything is missing he will send it out with a quickness!

Wil Badger said:
the search button is your friend its a miracle what you can find with it.

Rigidco rear bumper pics

the other thing about Terry and his bumpers is that he will send you everything you need down to the last washer and bolt

Are you gonna become a member? Thanks for doing my light work . You would make a good secretary. :rolleyes:

Anyone got a price?

ya i wasn't thinking when i first posted it then i went back and added the price of the rear bumper from what i remembered.

650 sounds about right since steel is getting to be more and more.in the post i linked to it said it was $375 for the standard $175 for the carrier and that was an old post.

and ya Terrys page hasn't been updated in sometime.he seems to change those prices though without a problem

3-4 months sounds like a long time but if you plan it right and you are not in a hurry, They are the best out there. The craftsman ship is unreal. The service is awsome and Terry puts together one of the nicest instruction manuals with color pictures for us guys and words for the ladies too.

Here are some of those extra things Terry does. The bumper is completely sanded, treated with a rust inhibitor ( I suspect something like OSPHO) and Package nice with every possible piece of harware you will need right down to the last washer.

2333861_5_full.jpg

There is no rust on it and the finish is nice and smooth ready for the paint of your choice
2333861_4_full.jpg

The slider are made of 2x2 welded at a 45* angle. There is no loss of ground clearance and there is a flat plate welded from front to back to close the gap.
2333861_7_full.jpg

2333861_8_full.jpg

Attention to detail--Even the shackle mounts are smoothed out and rounded off
2333861_9_full.jpg

Getting a coat of Etching primer
2333861_11_full.jpg

Next- Semi-gloss black :)
2333861_10_full.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered my Rigidco front winch bumper. Terry is definetly one of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys I have ever dealt with. He is even drilling extra holes for my towbar for me as well.

A++++!!!

Back