• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 and other stuff

desertjeeper

NAXJA Member #1195
Pictures of most of this stuff can be found HERE

D44 from an 87, open, 3.54. Seems to be in good condition but does not have brakes. $300

Factory track bar that came off an 01TJ (same as an XJ) with about 500 miles and has been sitting ever since. $20

Set of factory D30 non-disco 260 joint axles $10

factory tie rod with ends $10

4 degree steel shims $10

2 sets of after market lower control arms. $10 per set
Ok the deal with these is... I got them from a guy who took them off of a TJ, he didn't know what brand they were and did not have the hardware for them either, they will need sleeves to go in the bushings. They are 16.25" long. See pictures.

Pitman arm from a TJ Superlift 4" lift kit $5 (see picture)

Homemade 2" rear bump stop extentions with hardware $5

The rest of the stuff is free for the taking:

Homemade roof tire carrier, I made this to attach to the factory roof rails on my '90, not sure what other years this will fit but I think they changed in '91

95 and newer master cylinder might be usable but I don't know, but will at least save you the core charge if your buying one.

Front 4" TJ springs, same situation as the arms above. I have read that these will net about 2" on an XJ but I wouln't gaurantee it.

1/2" aluminum wheel spacers. These are the really cheap cast spacers, they might work just fine but I took one look at them and decided I would rather have some tire rub than put them on my Jeep. But someone may have a use for them.

I've been asked if I take pay pal--- Yes, I'll PM my account address upon request.

Looks like the the following have a potential new home provided we can work out transportation.

Springs
Master cylinder

I will probably be making a trip to Long Beach next weekend, not sure yet. But I will definately be going to San Diego on the 23rd and will be happy to drop any or all of this stuff off on my way, I you have something needing to go south that day I'll be happy to make pickups too.

Luther -
You've got mail! I just sent you some additions to my list, and I forwarded your PM to Cal, hopefully you and he can work out the south-end logistics.

Come to think of it, didn't I get stuff from you before? If I did, those tyres worked quite well - I'm still on them (I really need to get a couple sets - fortunately, she's talking about selling some stock for the new company she's working for...)

5-90

5-90 said:
Luther -
Come to think of it, didn't I get stuff from you before? If I did, those tyres worked quite well - I'm still on them 5-90

yep that was me. I I gave you the tires, shocks, 231 parts, I don't remember exactly what all, but yeah it was me. Glad you are getting good use from the tires.

Things that are gone now.

260 Axles shafts
Bump stop extenders
Wheel spacers
Tie rod
Pitman arm
Springs
Master Cylinder
Shims

And I found another master cylinder I'll throw in for free, it's an early model off of a '90, this one was still working fine when pulled about 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Stuff that is still available: See first post for pictures and description.

Dana 44 rearend

Factory track bar

after market lower control arms.

And still free for the taking:

Homemade roof tire carrier.

Back