• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" Lift/31's or similar with bushwacker/tj flare pics

fumble

NAXJA Forum User
Just tryin to decide with which to go with.

Lookin for pics of XJ's with 3.5" kits with 31's or similar, with Bushwacker or TJ Flares.

Thanks!

CMNCHE said:
Why Bushwackers with 3.5" and 31s? They fit fine. Bushwackers look dumb with anyhting less than a 33 IMO.

Why, well I run 245/75/R16's and the stock flares don't cover them. So I am going with other options. As well, I might add 2" later and go with bigger tires.

fumble said:
Why, well I run 245/75/R16's and the stock flares don't cover them. So I am going with other options. As well, I might add 2" later and go with bigger tires.

If you go bigger-OK. But with 31s Bushwackers just don't look right because of the amount of fender you have to cut.

CMNCHE said:
If you go bigger-OK. But with 31s Bushwackers just don't look right because of the amount of fender you have to cut.

I hear what your saying. I just would like to see some pics if anyone has any. Odd's are there are none, but hey, why not give it a shot!

I just finished putting in an RE 3.5' lift myself and am wondering if I can squeeze in 32" tires. Anyone have any experience with this?
Carlos

my old 93

Sagged RE 3.5 with BFG ATs

t6qx5v.jpg

t6qxlc.jpg

t6qxqt.jpg

t6qxw2.jpg

t6qxz7.jpg

offroadman73 said:
don't run any flares!! they are useless!!!

Yah, I kept knocking off the ones on my 98' ,so I took them off. With the stock rims, the rig is perfectly street legal as the tires don't extend beyond the sheet metal.

Back