• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires/Rims for Sale

Firetrailsxj

NAXJA Forum User
Getting ready to lift the XJ, looking for a potential buyer for my tires/rims. Less than 5000 miles on them. BFG All-Terrains 235s on AR 767s 15X7s. 5 total, all match. Balanced, $600.00 obo. Respond via email. Sell date appx. 8/15. Thanks. Located in Baltimore, MD.

If you want e-mail replies, it might be a good idea to include your e-mail address :)

Is it safe to assume the $600 price includes shipping, since you didn't mention anything about "buyer pays shipping"?

Oh, and BTW -- this post really belongs on the "For Sale" forum.

Update for Tires/Rims for sale.

Thanks for the heads up on these little issues. This was my first post so I'll try to clear things up. My email is [email protected], I thought that automatically comes up when you reply, like on other boards. Shipping is not in the price, I would like to set a meeting place if local, otherwise buyer to pay shipping per UPS to zipcode desired. If buyer has their own means of transfer, I'll consider it. Thanks again.

Back