• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mud tires, AT Tires 33x12.5x15

Mighty.Mighty_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Set of 5 Super Swamper TSL 33x12.5x15 for sale - 1 is an unused spare, the others have been wheeled, they show signs of wheeling, but there are tons of tread and years of wheeling remaining in these bad boys. They have seen limited road use because I switch them out with BFg ATs. These are mounted on my Outlaw 11 look-alike rims and I'm keeping them. Will not dismount until I have a buyer because if they don't sell I'm happy to keep wheeling them.

Also looking to sell my BFG AT KM - Set of 4, again, tons of tread - $250. They do have some minor chunking because it appears they do not like an auto locker in the rear. Minor dry rot. I can also provide a Futura Dakota spare, similar tread - like new in that it has barely been used if at all. Also 33x12.5x15. Rubber Only.

The idea is to stop switching tires from MT to AT for wheeling & street use, and get myself a set of tires that will pull double duty. Located near Fredericksburg VA. Please bear in mind that we will have to dismount the Swampers before you can take them so plan accordingly. If you prefer text, PM me for phone #.

No trades, Cash only. Will not hold - money talks, first come ... well, you know what they say ...

o3YNw9.jpg

5mrAQx.jpg

QiyZyp.jpg

VvYfDN.jpg

a4NZ0t.jpg

KbfqDm.jpg

koopWb.jpg

s5Kgsj.jpg

xIa1Bv.jpg

hAl9Bb.jpg

6040tQ.jpg

6CtFiJ.jpg

tBOwfD.jpg

Oh good grief! I must be losing my damn mind!! :doh:
I could have sworn ...

Anyway, looking to get 550 for all 5, I can sell 4 for 450 & keep the spare. Might be able to sell that locally. That being said, people can PM/text me and we can work out a fair deal for the set.
No price wars in the thread, please.

Back