• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35x12.50 x-terrians with 6 inches

steveVA

NAXJA Forum User
I also will have the fenders cut with Rusty's flares, will they fit and with what backspacing??,, thanks

hmmm I think anything will fit with enough work done to do so, but the real question is will it be useable...... My guess would be that you would have very poor articulation due to almost no stuffage....

Kejtar

bummer

i found a really great deal on them, guess Ill have to let em go or just intall my shackles and ACOS, hmmmmmmmm

Steve,

If you found a great deal on the X-Terrains, get them. You'll end up on 35s anyhow, might as well get them now. As far as wheeling them on 6", try it out. You said you are cutting the fenders, just make sure they clear while your wheels are turned. There seems to be a little leaning towards limiting compression and maximizing droop nowdays and that is kinda where I would go with mine too. I have 6.5" lift with 33s and I did run 35s for a while on the street but never got the chance to wheel them. I like the streetability and overall balance of the 33s myself, so I believe its where I'll stay, but the tendency to go bigger seems to be ruling most people these days.

Let us know what you decide,
Crunch

yeah I guess ill probably get them, the guy says they are 95% and only were used offroad for $400, I have a new set of 33x9.50 bfg at's ill keep for the street and just use the x-terrians offraod
thanks you talked me into it

Back