• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Broken eye

el_roy1985

NAXJA Forum User
The front eye on my driver side leaf broke. Now the axle is crooked. I don't even have the money to fix it either. I would need a new set of 6" lift springs to fix it right. Right now it has 2" blocks on the 4.5" skyhacker lift that it has. I wonder what will break on me next week...

That kind of crossed my mind, but I doubt it since I have no idea when the lift was put on the vehicle. one thing that sucks about buying a rig that's already had the stuff done to it.

give it a shot anyways! They are skyjacker springs, tell them that you want it replaced or you'll never buy from them again!

That's weird, stuff that normally would never break seems to break in ND. My brother is in Minot and he busted a coil spring on his grand am last winter. suspension parts don't like the extreme cold up there, eh?

Back