• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Drop Brackets and braces

Locrdup

NAXJA Forum User
Good condition, but come with no hardware. Not sure if they come with hardware or not new. Anyways looking for $200 + shipping.

Thanks

do you take paypal, if so give me your email id and i will papal you the money right now.

Thanks;
Ravi

Sorry their sold.

BUT, I will be getting another set next week and they look new. So just look for me to update this post with the second set.

Locrdup said:
Sorry their sold.

BUT, I will be getting another set next week and they look new. So just look for me to update this post with the second set.

That really sucks, here is my email id [email protected], just drop me an email and i will paypal you the money rightaway.

Thanks;
Ravi

Do you need drop brackets with 5" of lift? Anyways I don't have Paypal, but I do take money orders. I'll let you know when the second set comes in.

Locrdup said:
Do you need drop brackets with 5" of lift? Anyways I don't have Paypal, but I do take money orders. I'll let you know when the second set comes in.

drop brackets are recommended with more then 3" lift, please let me know when you have the other set and i will send you the MO.

Thanks;
Ravi

Locrdup said:
Sorry their sold.

I'll take the next set you get after rav!
Can Paypal right away...:cool:

Back